We are pleased to announce a new modding and community hub for all W3D games and associated spin-off games.
The site has been founded by several prominent members of the W3D modding community and will provide a range of
services to our members regardless of their game and community affiliations.
W3D Hub Launcher
The W3D Hub launcher is a one-stop shop for your W3D gaming needs, providing game downloads and automatic updating,
an integrated server browser, centralized management of in-game options and many other features.As one of our core products
we will continue to evolve this service and add new and exciting features in the future, such as a server chat lobby and buddy lists.
W3D Hub Stats
Whilst we appreciate that many communities and servers already run their own stats service, we believe there is still a great
deal more that can be done to improve stats in the W3D community.To this end we are developing a brand new stats system which is
more tightly coupled with the game server engine and provides more in depth stats than ever before, all linked directly to your
W3DHub user account regardless of which username you choose to use in-game, or even which server you play in (as long as they run
our stats system, optionally alongside their own).Whilst many of the details are still being worked on and finalized, here is a
short list of the features we are hoping to offer:
- Cross-game stats integrated into a single stats profile
- Detailed breakdown of stats on a per game, per map, per team or even per match level for any player
- Achievements linked directly to in-game actions
- Rich support for clans (aggregating clan stats from all members, both in total and average per player)
- Leaderboards for both individuals and clans
- Query interface for generating signature images / integrating into your own community website
(example usage: host a competition and track scores based on game sessions in your own servers)
Also in development is a new server deployment tool which will allow server hosts to install, update and manage their servers
and the bots which are installed upon them. More details on this will be announced once they are available.